This is probably the one question that we get asked the most. So, we decided to share with you the ways in which Homzhub finds quality tenants.
Use these 5 tips and you shall find what you seek!
- Find the base rent in the locality for a property similar to yours.
- Portray your properties in the best light on social media and respond to every comment diligently.
- The best way to qualify a tenant is to meet them. Talk to them, understand where they are coming from and finally, trust your gut!
- Background checks can help you weed out the troublesome tenants! At Homzub, these are the checks every tenant passes through.
- A good agreement with un-ambiguous clauses almost always settles any dispute between the landlord and the tenant.
Since you’ve read this far, it is only fair on our part to offer you a bonus tip.
Always, always, go for a higher security deposit.
It is okay if you get less rent but a lower security deposit means you have less insurance against any damage that the tenant might do to your prized possession.
These were our 5 tips for finding amazing tenants.
Do you think we missed any? Don’t wait, hit the comment button and share your views with us.
We always love to hear.